Registration will be handled electronically via EDAS. To register for the conference, please click on the link below.
(Before 5th December 2018)
(After 5th December 2018)
|Student IEEE Member||$300||$400|
|Student IEEE Non-Member||$400||$500|
|Workshop (with Sensor and Kit)||$175||$175|
|Workshop (with only Sensor)||$100||$100|
All fees are in US Dollars and includes all applicable taxes.
Final submissions can only be uploaded with a regular registration and at least one author of each paper must register at the regular rate. For two accepted papers from the same author, one regular registration is required. A student registration is not a regular registration.
The above registration fees include tickets for the meals (opening ceremony, breakfasts, lunches, and one banquet dinner), and one copy of the proceeding on a pen drive. Additional copies of the proceedings on a pen drive can be purchased for an additional $50 each.
Registration for each attendee's partner (which includes tickets for the meals) is $200 and includes access to the technical portions of the conference.
There will be no cancellation after Registration.
- If you require a visa support letter, please download the form from Here fill your details and mail it to us as soon as possible. Please read the guidebefore sending the visa letter form.
- The Attendee Visa Letter is: Here
- The Visa Request Process for IEEE Conferences is: HERE
For one accepted paper, one regular registration is required. For two accepted papers from the same author, one regular registration is required . Only one copy of the proceedings and meal ticket will be provided. For more than two accepted papers from the same author, one regular registration is required along with a rate of $200 per extra paper upto eight papers. For more than eight papers an additional regular registration is required.
|Full Paper Submission:||28th November 2017|
|Acceptance Notification:||10th December 2017|
|Final Paper Submission:||20th December 2017|
|Early Bird Registration:||20th December 2017|
|Presentation Submission:||25th December 2017|
|Conference:||8th-10th January 2018|
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore Digital Library
• Best Paper Award will be given for each tracks
• There will be two workshops on-
i. Data Analysis and ii. IoT on Jan 10, 2018
• There will be Corporate Exhibitions and Product Display on 8th and 9th January of 2018.
• Conference Record No- 41889